Thursday, June 20, 2013

The legal Do-si-do

                        The Legal "Doe-si-Doe" 


 He said, she said. We all hear it everyday. One person says one thing and the other rebuddles with something else. The problem is, it creates these clouds, these gray areas that everyone's "honesty" mulls it'self into... these areas seem to create doubt and bring about this frustration. YOu stand in a court room and swear yourself in, underoath, and continue to lie. That is the position I am in. 

Knowing that you are the on telling the truth can be so frustrating, if only there way a way for them to look directly into my brain so they would see, I am not lying, I have nothing to hide from you. 

There are moments I want to cry, feeling defeated by something that is so much bigger than I am. Moments that I want to laugh, because clearly the efforts on the counter part have gotten to a desperate level in order to make up such lies. Moments I want to lash out, all because it seems so ridiculous that the burden of proof would fall anywhere other than where it belongs. Finally, there are the moments in which I find peace. Moments like these where I know that all ic an do is tell the truth, have it backed by actual solid proof, and pray that doing the right thing comes through. 



No comments:

Post a Comment